View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 12:00 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

mrsD: Thank you for the information. I've had all typical vaccinations, including the HPV vaccines. ...I'm a little skeptical of the information presented given the past attempts at linking vaccines to gene mutations, and this article specifically links this gene mutation to autism... We know how well that went last time.

Regardless, I will look into it. I'm not going to dismiss it until I have sufficient evidence to do so, and there are valid points to the information that I've read so far. I have pulled lab results for low folic acid in the past.

It isn't impossible that some vaccines may cause genetic mutations, necessary or not. Again, thank you for the information. I need all the information that I can get my hands on given the current situation. I'm still afraid of being blown off due to my psychiatric history, so I need to go to the appointment, when they call me, with information and questions to make it very clear that I am tired of dicking around and being ignored because I am psychologically disordered and chose to be diagnosed and treated. Like anyone with any physical disorder would.

Mental health stigma. Have to love it. >_>
PatternsInTheIvy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote