View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 01:06 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I misread the information given. My bad. I though it was implying that the vaccinations were causing the gene mutations. No surprise there at the moment; again, cognitive function and pretty awful right now. I'll have to go back and re-read for clarification when I'm less disoriented.

I'm aware of the function of vaccines and the origins of mutations both genetic and environmental (radiation/chemo in cancer treatment as you've mentioned, or UV radiation resulting in skin cancer. Grandfather worked in the coal mines back in the day and developed... lymphoma.., I believe, from chemical exposure). Wasn't aware of the specific drugs that were mutagenic, but I remember hearing it in genetics last semester when covering genetic mutations related to specific forms of cancer. The Philadelphia Chromosome and... agh, something else. Anyway, the professor went on a mini-tangent about cancer drugs also causing mutations when covering proto-oncogenes and oncogenes.

I believe they tested B12 levels and they were normal. I'd have to go back and take a look at the labs to know for sure, but I know that folic acid was low at one point. That was mentioned in one of the articles I'd taken a look at. The iron didn't start dropping until I was 17 when my gall bladder was removed, and it didn't get bad until I was 18 or 19. That's when they found the PCOS. Iron infusions last summer at 20. Presumed to be related to that given 3-12 weeks of female hell every two or three months. Was not nice.

Again, thank you for the information. Since I've switched from microbiology to psychology, I've missed the conversations regarding the science behind things. Even if my comprehension is a little low at the present time, I still enjoy it. :33
PatternsInTheIvy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote