View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 04:23 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatternsInTheIvy View Post
Thank you for the information. Something. Anything. Is all I wanted. Something to lead me anywhere other than MS, which is what my parents are worried about given I'm in the right age group, female, and am descended from the right area in Europe. <---Three primary risk factors, from what I understand. I'm not sure about the gene mutations given I haven't been able to see neuro yet.

Something other than Conversion Disorder even, because there is absolutely nothing I can do other than what I'm already doing. It's been almost two weeks, and nothing has improved. Docs aren't listening because of my psych history. It's irritating.

Again, thank you. I'm going to take a look at the information and see what comes up. I'll let you know if I have questions.

Seriously. Thank. You.

By the way, Blues? Make me think of home. St. Louis Blues. They were bad growing up, but they're doing better now.

Hi Jessie

My moniker is bluesfan because I love blues music - but I did make it to St Louis one time on a trip across the States in 1985 and really liked the vibe of the city in the short time I was there.

Re your mention of having had the HPV vaccine - there have been some documented adverse reactions to the Gardasil brand HPV vaccine - CFS, GBS, Neuropathy and other neurophysiological disruptions. It may be worth looking into given your previous neuro diagnoses: ie that may have made you more susceptible to an adverse reaction. Here's a link to a documentary that screened last year in NZ:

Cause or coincidence? | TVShows | Newshub

MrsD suggestions re B12 deficiency and anemia are still worth following up and discussing with your neuro - but as she says the ranges are wrong - my doctors were still telling me my test results were normal when they dropped to 228 pg/ml, even though I had multiple symptoms of deficiency.

All the best for your neuro appt.
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
glenntaj (07-06-2016), kiwi33 (07-05-2016), mrsD (07-05-2016), PatternsInTheIvy (07-05-2016)