View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 05:30 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!

I hope everyone had a nice 4th of July and stayed cool! It was hot here, as usual. I didn't go see the fireworks. DD24 just moved this weekend and I stayed the night with her last night. It's too hot for me to go out and watch fireworks and she and the little one were too tired to go watch.

I didn't do much today. I always feel like I should be spending my days doing lots of different things and then feel guilty when I don't do anything at all. I did finish up a book I was reading. That was the highlight of my morning. Now, my goal is to read Middlemarch. It's a big book so I'm giving myself the rest of the summer to read it.

Doydie - Both my girls have such different personalities that my relationship with each of them is different. I'm glad they are that way as they each bring something to me. I had someone ask me which one was my favorite. I told her neither and that they each bring something different to my relationship with them. She insisted that everyone has a favorite and proceeded to tell me all about her favorite. It just floored me!!! It sounds like you have similar relationships with your girls - different with each of them and love them both dearly.

I hope everyone has a great evening!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
doydie (07-06-2016), ger715 (07-11-2016), Kitty (07-11-2016)