Thread: Foot Pain
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 06:55 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I got some of the Salonpas and those little things are fantastic!! I won't be without them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
I have not experienced that with my ankle or foot. I did have it happen many times in my forearms and wrist. It travels right along one of the nerves. I take gabapentin so upping the dose of that during those times helps. I ice the area as well and use a menthol type cream to help with the pain. I have tried Salonpas on it and they worked well. I ran out of them and haven't gotten more so I just use the menthol cream (Bengay type).

It's hard when our good leg decides to act up. My left leg is my bad leg too. Lately, my right leg has been giving me trouble. It's nerve pain close to my ankle. I don't have any swelling like you described and the pain is intermittent.

I hope your leg starts feeling better soon.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (07-05-2016), tkrik (07-15-2016)