View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 12:48 AM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member
Default New poster. Scary story

Hi. I'm a new poster here. is there a restriction on what I'm allowed to talk about? I want to share how I got my concussion but it's a weird story and I was worried I had two concussions before the first one recovered but I had a negative CT scan so I hope that's a good sign. It will have been 3 months on the 13th of this month. I still have some vision floaters that get worse with anxiety. Eye doctor said eyes were fine and I wouldn't need glasses told him I saw blue floaters and flashing lights. They did a retina scan and said they weren't damaged. I get angry and hit walls sometime since that doctor visit when I think about everything. Notice a few more floaters and sometimes when I close my eyes I see red but that's only happened once and it might have been from a light I was looking at. I hope I get better My head aches aren't that bad. Sometimes stress will trigger them but they go away when I don't focus on them. Still sensitive to motion. To much motion causes a tension head ache. They aren't too intense though but I can't exercise or nothing. I had another concussion in my life six years ago but it was mild and I didn't have these symptoms. My dad has actually had 5 concussions but he's almost fifty and doesn't have any problems. Hopefully I'll be ok.
KellyRoberson28 n 0 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote