View Single Post
Old 07-06-2016, 07:28 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starznight View Post
You might want to see about an MRI of foot and ankle too. Sounds a lot like how both my ankles react and I've quite a few torn and frayed ligaments in there. For the most part they've improved with a bunch of muscle relaxers and the gabapentin, but if I miss too many doses of the relaxatants they swell right back up again and are very painful to move or walk on for awhile, at least a few weeks. Fingers crossed that's not the problem, but there's too many muscles, tendons and ligaments in the feet and ankles to trust a dx to an X-Ray IMO. And they generally don't react well to long bouts of spasms.

Hope you feel better soon
It's getting a little better. I keep a compression sock on that foot and it helps immensley. I need to buy another one since I'm washing the only one I have nearly everyday.

I think I'm going to call the doctor they referred me to at the E.R. Maybe he will need an MRI and can write up the order for it.

My gait is so messed up now due to this foot injury that my back and several other things hurt.

Honestly, I can't remember what feels like to not have some sort of pain.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.

Last edited by Kitty; 07-06-2016 at 08:08 AM.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tkrik (07-15-2016)