Thread: BeEnd
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 11:21 PM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member

nice to meet you bawbawa...

I guess I am at an age where everything is pretty much philosophical to me especially when it comes to beginnings and ends...

this is a personal belief of mine, not matter how things ends, it means the beginning of something...that something can be good, bad, good start, bad start, big, small, known to us, unbeknownst to us...whatever it is...

the end really is the beginning, and beginnings are just the beginnings of ends...

yeah, most will say that I just said a bunch of nothing, but that IS philosphy, philosphy itself goes around in circles and is always one question answering another question and in the "end" you end up with a bunch of questions that nobody has an answer to, so then you start again. So I just got philosophical about philosophy which I am sure meant nothing to you in your original intentions.

OK, maybe we can talk about "Phil" why did he get "sophical?" Can he not get "Amy" or "Angelical?"

I guess in the "end" we can all blame it on "Phil" for being "sophical" that made everyone go "O!"

Thus, we have Philosophical with an O inbetween...

I guess what I am trying to say is that your beend has ended, but you'll beGin (if you play Gin and drink Gin, hey great!) But enjoy your "O"

And the cycle will start again, if you'll look at the "O"

you'll see that it goes round and round and never ends...

kinda like what I am doing now, blabbering on and on and never ends, my wife tells me that...

OK, I'll hush now...

LOLOLOLOL

who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote