Thread: need to talk
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 11:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused need to talk

Hello- I have never tried this before! I have no concrete diagnoses. I live in chronic pain and have been for 7 years now. First a bad fall- my golden retriever was running full out and hit me from behind. One year later on the job injuryin neck and shoulders. Fought workers comp. Took two years. Then driving on I-5 a woman parked on right side of freeway crossed all lanes in front of me. I T-boned her and my neck ,hip and mostly thoracic spine was more injured. Been through lots of chiros,pt, ot. feldenrais, accupuncture, ect. I am now55 but feel 80!! I've learned to live one day at a time. My family are wonderful. I take tramadol and skelaxin. Ice is still my best friend for nerve pain. I was denied ss.but I am in hud housing in a hadicapped apt with a backyard. I was homeless for several years staying with family. I am truly grateful for my own place. I have no insurance. I lost my son at 33 years old. He was given to much medication after getting hurt on job. Went to sleep and didn't wake up after six months of trying to get help. My good friend from Texas died the same way- she had tos, and spinal problems. She had surgery on her spine but it was too late. She was 46. Doctors in Oregon will not discuss Thoracic outlet syndrome. They say it is mental!!!!! I would like to meet some nice people and talk sometimes. Thanks for listening
LENNY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote