View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 01:06 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Acety

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
The additional supplements on my list, are Acety L- Carnitine (probably my favorite.) It helps my brain and libido and as far as I can tell helps with the burning; Vitamin D; and a good fish oil for inflammation.

Yes, stabilized R-Lipoic acid has been shown to be better. As for Gaba some people it helps, some it doesn't and the same with the cognition side effect. I take only 300 mg at night to help reduce my symptoms so I can sleep.I 'm not sure how much it helps but it's a very small dose and I'm not willing to up it. It's hard to say if it effects my cognition as chronic burning seems to do that.

I don't know who manufactors Kirkland supplements or their suppliers. Good question.

I use an Epsom Salts cream and it helps me a lot with twitches and light burning. I also like Aspercreme with Lidocaine lotion for burning.
. Thank you pinkynose. I will definitely try the l-carnitine. How much of it to you take and any particular kind... I'll start with the d as well.. I bought a bottle of lidocaine today...
jon mark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote