View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 12:08 AM
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
'Thanks' Button Team Community Member T.K.S.

Location: with the Brady Bunch, honey bunch,and now the crazy bunch
15 yr Member
Default I wonder woman, number 45 (OK, I wonder bread, not woman)

I wonder how everyone is doing? I've been up and down lately...I am usually like this over the summer...my OCD kicks up, my tics kicks up, and my mind kicks up and gets down and wants to drive me bananas...

I wonder if the only difference this year is that I actually have someone that I love deeply and that loves me back by my side that is willing to put up with my whines, my complaints, my sleepless nights (that I keep her up with) yet still has the patience to stick it out with me...

I wonder if I am TOO lucky??

I wonder if I can say that I don't really lurk here but once in awhile and wished I could lurk more...but that you all are in my thoughts...

I wonder if Monkey the curious is settled and moved in yet?

I wonder if Lara's birthday was even better that she'd thought she was a year younger? LOLOL

I wonder when would Addy come to Savannah so we can meet up?

I wonder when if anyone would come to Savannah, we would love to show you the wonderful city.
(If anyone wonders about Savannah, here are two of the many movies that can give you a glimpse of it; "Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil [directed by Clint Eastwood and starred John Cusak and is based on a true story]; "Legend of Bagger Vance" [starrs Will Smith and Matt Damon and directed by Robert Redford] and the bus scene in Forrest Gump where he was sitting waiting for the bus is filmed close to where Goofy and the Moi's (and the Doody and the ducks and the mois) hung out]

the two aforementioned movies were filmed majorly in Savannah so you can get a sense of the landscape.

I wonder about wren and an article that I read recently that made me thought about her? I wonder if I can find it on line and post it for her? hmmmmm...

I wonder if anyone watches FOOD TV network and knows who Paula Deen is? Her restaurant, "The Lady and Sons" sit right dab in the middle of downtown Savannah and does NOT take reservations and we ate there once and waited in line for FOUR hours...and in my personal opinion, $18.00 for a country buffet is a bit of rip off...LOLOL

OK, back to work I goeth, just wondering how all are doing, and that I was thinking about you all...

who moi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote