View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:03 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

I know from experience over the last 2 and a half years with CRPS that it is more difficult than anyone around us gives us credit for...that being said I also know how hard it is to live everyday trying to accept the "New Normal" as well. I have found though that I have good days, and I don't mean the pain, although some days are better that way as well, but I mean days when I can find a way to do some of the things that I used to do. To be able to do things with my family, although sometimes not the same way I used to do them, but I am so grateful to be able to do these things.
I wish I could say it was easy to get to this point but it wasn't and depending on the pain level some days, I am still fighting to stay there.
I learned that even though I have lost many things financially, materially, and even my husband - I have still got so much to be thankful for and I am going to keep moving forward into this "New Normal", and really when you think about it - all those things can be replaced.
I have found that Qi Gong (modified) has been a help in my struggle, if you want to know more I can send you the exercises. It was designed as a study to help Fibro and CRPS patients and had tremendous results.
Although, my pain level is still very high, it is much higher without the Qi Gong.
JanLynn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (07-31-2016), RSD ME (07-08-2016)