Thread: Lyrica??
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 01:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Red face

Im from Australia and have been on Lyrica for well over 12 months and prior to that Neurontin, with a combination of either Lovan or now weaning off Paroxetine, whats up with about 20kgs weight gain cant seem to stop eating once it starts a hold of me, can be okay all day and when night comes after some 300mgs of lyrica dont feel full and pain still there I have been suffering from chronic regional pain syndrome for over 10 years now after many work related acute injuries and continuing to work, but now over 18months have given up because of my declining health, everything seems to be suffering. Even on top of this, Ive recently fallen over quite badly and affected my sacrum and spent a little time in hospital meds upped and pain elevated. Life seems fruitless dont worry im not suicidal but all this intervention feels stupid and time wasting i know we are all at different places in our health lines and I know mine is not all consuming but my family are concerned and Im sick and tired of being all consumed with my health my pain my worries please someone does this get any better and please no more medications to add to mix Ive had enough of those. I want to enjoy life again and deal with pain on a day to day basis. Ive reread pacing yourself so you dont overdo jobs or things around the house and it makes me want to do things even more. R4P
relief4pain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote