View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 08:39 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

That food sounds healthy to me Bizi. The only worry was portion size I guess? I'm glad you are drinking lots of water. You did very well this weekend staying AF

Thank you for the idea about the BMR, Kiwi. I will have to look into it, but I'm trying to avoid counting calories, period. That, and weighing, is why I opted out of the Atkins diet. I can have plenty of protein, so I think that will help in the calorie department.

I got my NuStevia in the mail yesterday, but I haven't tried it in my coffee yet. I had to run out to buy a few things at the supermarket yesterday and bought some fat free half and half so I will have it on hand for the start of my diet Tuesday morning. I will be able to start out on the diet as soon as I wake up.

I think I'll be having a lot of turkey bacon, at least during the day, week one. I plan on cooking up a pound of it and keeping it in the fridge to make things easier on myself. I will also be eating a lot of salads, which is fine by me because I love them. The way I cook my meats for dinner is already acceptable, as long as I avoid marinades, so I'm happy I don't have to make any alterations there. I will be adding a lot more veggies to my diet, eating breakfast which is rare, snacking more, and cutting out a ton of garbage. I am really going to miss the sugar in my coffee though

Tuesday is approaching fast…
I will be all set for breakfast in the morning and will do my food shopping before lunch. This is going to be hard, but all I need to do when I get cravings is look at my hips and *** in the mirror and that should provide some motivation.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-10-2016), Dmom3005 (07-11-2016)