View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 01:30 PM
anon122822

anon122822

Gerry, I have a question for you regarding when you were doing the Hinz protocol.

From what I recall based on your previous posts, the one issue you were having while doing it was having the on/off effect where you would be fine with no symptoms for a certain period of time and then they would come back, etc.

From what I have read based on the research online from Dr. Hinz is the way they control for the on/off effect is by giving adequate tyrosine to control dopamine fluctuations.

I have also read that patients have found that eating food can mess with the effect the dosage has.

So the 2 questions I have are

1. Did you ever get lab tests done to see if fluctuations were occurring and if they were did you then take tyrosine and do recurring lab tests until they were under control?

2. Did you find that food affected the way the pills worked? And if so, lets say you ate the same thing every single day, would that counter act the fluctuations since you would be getting the same ratio of dietary amino acids day in day out?

If these are too long of questions to answer that is totally fine, but if you find the time to answer I would really appreciate it! Thanks
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
johnt (07-11-2016)