View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 06:52 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Words can not express how sorry I am to hear this news this morning, Eva. I wish I could embrace you for real, but all I can offer you is:

I have only experienced this situation from the other side. Even though I've had some discussion about what I did with my family, I'll never truly know the extent of the damage I did… what I put them through. But from this prospective, I can tell you that your daughter must have been very ill and/or desperate to have done what she did, and I'm sorry that she was hurting so badly that things got that point.

I can understand how hard this must be for you, especially since your family dynamics are so complicated, and it's common for people to be confused as to how to handle a suicide attempt. It must be overwhelming

If you are strong enough to be there for your daughter, that is my advice, since she does want you there. Prayer may help give you that strength. I hope that you will seek comfort and advice from others who are close to you (maybe your sister?) right now to help you get through this.

You will both be in my thoughts and prayers

All my love,

Kay
OhKay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-11-2016), eva5667faliure (07-12-2016), PamelaJune (07-11-2016)