View Single Post
Old 07-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone!

Starz - I love NH and VT! The country is so beautiful. We used to go to both of them as kids. I hope you all have a great time. Your thrifting adventure sounds fun! I love getting books at thrift stores. The kids will love the books.

Doydie - Family get togethers must be fun and entertaining for you all.

Kelly - It's hot here too. I only go from a/c to a/c. The temps here are supposed to go back up to 110's, I believe. UGH! And, it's our rainy season so it's more humid.

Agate - Glad to see you posting here!!! July and August are the worst 2 months. I try to get things done during the cooler months too.

I am at DD26's for the week. I'm hoping to get some swimming in (and some all natural vitamin D) while I am here. I don't swim alone as my left leg has no idea what it is supposed to do in water. It definitely has a mind of its own when in water. So, I need a lifeguard. When the get home I'll swim or if her sister-in-law comes over to take her kids swimming I will swim with them here.

I bought a little fan at Target. I wasn't too sure about it because it was so small, but the reviews were great. This fan is amazing!!! I love it. I can't believe that something so small can move air that much and with such force. I love it! The price was great too, $13 something. Fans are a summertime must for me, and I'm sure many of you as well.

I hope you all have a great day! Stay cool!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-13-2016), Kitty (07-13-2016)