View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 08:30 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I'm supposed to have 2 snacks and a dessert after dinner in addition to my 3 regular meals on this diet. I ate a late breakfast because I was on the phone with the bank yesterday, and skipped my 1st snack.

Lunch: 3 strips of thin and crispy turkey bacon and a basic salad with 1tbsp italian dressing

Snack: 20 peanuts

Dinner: small 93% lean hamburger patty, plain, no bun and 2.5 cups steamed broccoli with 1/2tbsp margarine, salt and pepper

Dessert: orange sugar free popsicle (actually not bad)

I wasn't hungry, but I really missed my nighttime devil dog. I had wanted fudgesicles, but they didn't have any sugar-free ones at the store. When I got home I realized I should have been looking for "no sugar added." They did have those. I will go back to the store at some point to pick a box up and that should take care of my chocolate cravings.

I can't tolerate my coffee with skim milk as planned. I'm adding 1tsp of the fat free half and half to it as well. It tastes better, and it keeps me within the guidelines of the diet.

I didn't get my blood drawn yesterday. I'll get that over with today after I see my pdoc.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-13-2016), Dmom3005 (07-13-2016), Kitty (07-14-2016), kiwi33 (07-15-2016)