View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 10:46 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Good Morning, Everyone!

Doydie - The fan is a Honeywell HT900. Again, I got my at Target but I'm sure if you google other stores may pop up as selling it. Here is the link to the Target store: http://www.target.com/p/honeywell-tu...k/-/A-11153539

I realize this morning that I am somewhat of a home body. I love going out and being around people and I almost always say yes when family or friends call to see if I want to got somewhere. Since I don't drive much anymore, I ask if I can go on errands with them. Anything to get out of the house for a while. But, at the end of the day, I want to be home. I like the familiarity of my home and I certainly like to sleep in my own bed. DD24's cooler is broken. She came over to spend the night. This morning as I was having breakfast with my grandson (yogurt and Cheerios), I thought about how kids like to be in their own homes and beds at night and how I am like that too. There's a comfort in being in our own homes. Although he loves it here, he also loves his "new house" as he calls it. So, I definitely am a home body. Never thought I would ever say that.

I have no plans for the day today. It's going to be too hot out and I know I won't be going anywhere unless I absolutely have to. It's 8:45 a.m. and already in the 90s. I think were supposed to go into the 100 teens. Yuck! My guess is DD24 will be back tonight if they don't get her air fixed today.

I hope you all have a great day!
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barb02 (07-13-2016), PamelaJune (07-14-2016)