View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 07:51 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Thanks Mrs D.

Thank you for the link. I went to the market today and looked in the vitamin isle. I saw 10 different cholesterol fighting formulations all between $29-35dollars for a month's supply.

I then decided, that I wasn't going to spend anymore money fighting something that I may or may not be in risk of. So I bought oatmeal and a special margarine that helps reduce LDL. I spent $35 dolllars today, but bought a bag full of groceries instead of a small jar of lord knows what.

I am also trying to cutback on my vitamin habits a bit as nobody can afford to be on every supplement out there...
COQ10,fishoil,C,E,Iron,Inositol,Carnitine,Choline, Iron,Magnesium,Calcium &D3,
B12,Bcomplex,Thiamin,Folic, I have been on all of these and all at the same time over the last 2 years. The only one that has given me real results has been Thiamin. The one I neglected oddly enough.

They say sickness sells and I am now a believer of this more than I have ever been. I was thinking of making a pros and cons list of my Beta Blocker for my doc. My "cons" list was very long. My "pros" list only had 2 things on it but those 2 things were more valuable than all the cons put together.

So I guess I'll stay on my Beta Blocker. Unbeleivable how things keep popping up though-
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote