Old 07-14-2016, 09:09 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhKay View Post
Kitty,
It sounds like you had a good lunch How did you make out for the rest of the day?
I have never heard of forskolin (it sounds like foreskin lol). There are a lot of supplements out there that make appealing cases about weight loss benefits. I'm a little leery of trying any of them. Is that one something you are interested in trying?
I hope everything goes well. Keep us posted
Well, I actually did well yesterday. Nothing to eat after 5 PM except water.

I took one of the Forskolin capsules (I had ordered them and they arrived yesterday) in the AM and maybe it was just coincidence but I wasn't hungry the rest of the day.

I had two eggs scrambled and about 16 oz. of water this morning. Plus the Forskolin capsule. Kay, you're right.....that
was the first thing I thought when I saw the name, too!! I wasn't hungry but knew I had to eat.

Sounds like everyone is doing well and sticking to their programs. It's hot as heck here so maybe that's helping keep my appetite low. Whatever it is I'll take it!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-14-2016), Dmom3005 (07-14-2016), OhKay (07-15-2016)