View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 06:55 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Tuesday morning when I started this diet I weighed 167 lbs. I noticed my shorts and belt were getting looser, but I was shocked when I got on the scale this morning and it read 162.8!!! I have not used the BR yet either (and may not due to chronic constipation).

I know that a lot of people lose a lot of weight fast on this diet, and that certainly IS quite a bit of weight FAST. I feel like I'm getting plenty of food and I feel fine though. I tried to check my blood pressure, but the batteries were dead and I didn't have enough to replace them. I took my pulse though and it was 72, which is fine.

I should be eating my breakfast earlier since I get up so early (between 6-7:30am). That way I'm spacing out my meals and snacks better. I just get sucked in online and lose the time.

I've been putting a packet of stevia in each cup of coffee, which is supposed to be the equivalent of two teaspoons of table sugar, and initially it seemed like it was. It tastes too sweet now, so I'm cutting it in half now. I'm drinking my coffee darker now, too. Just ditching the cream and sugar in the 6-7 cups of coffee I drink everyday could have helped me shed some of those pounds. I haven't increased my water intake. I'm still drinking 5-6 pints a day.

It's time to cook up another batch of turkey bacon! I'm not sick of it yet, but I'm having it twice a day, most days, and it's time to expand my horizons. I'm going to the grocery store to buy some lean roast beef from the deli (it's allowed). It will also be handy for making my husband sandwiches over the weekend.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-15-2016), Dmom3005 (07-15-2016)