View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 11:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had the tests at OHSU on Monday. The colon part was actually fun, no pain and I got to watch it all. It reminded me of Pac Man, gobbling up chunks of my colon. The mandibular glands were much harder, because I could both hear and feel the samples being taken. The more they did the easier it became. They got the five samples and each time it just hurt for 2-3 seconds. The area is still swollen on Friday morning, but it has gone down enough for me to wear my bike helmet. I've been on the trainer up to now, but I'm planning to ride on the road in a few minutes. Tomorrow it's on to Iowa. While I was having the colon biopsy I asked the doctor about all the gas and incomplete bowel evacuation I suffer from and she told me to try Metamucil, one per day for a month and to keep a record of what happens. I've taken it for four nights now and haven't had any pain since I started taking it. For what it's worth.
Nan Cyclist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Betsy859 (07-19-2016), jeffreyn (07-17-2016), ScottSuff (07-16-2016), soccertese (07-16-2016)