View Single Post
Old 07-16-2016, 07:12 PM
anon122822

anon122822

I just want to chime in and give a reference for a treatment method for concussion related issues and specifically things like brain fog, depression, etc. that I have been undertaking for quite a while now. It has not worked 100% as of yet, but I am still in the process of figuring things out through tests, etc with my doctor.

Here a few resources if you would be interested in reading about it. If you are desperate it might be worth a shot. I cannot vouch for it 100%, but I have read all the studies and have been in contact with people who it has worked for so I really think it is legit.

AMA Certified Category 1 CME Relative Nutritional Deficiency Conference | Home Page

Management of the most far reaching and newly defined set of relative nutritional deficiencies | Alvin Stein, MD - password is 555

Parkinson's and Mucuna - http://goo.gl/JwgbO

Here is the doctor who I work withs website if you are interested. He does tele-medicine. Contact Us | Natural Path Health Center

And again I cannot vouch for the fact that it will work since I am still undergoing with it, but if you are willing to try anything I really think it would be worth a shot. It has around 20 peer-reviewed studies supporting it.

Best wishes.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote