View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 07:11 AM  
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: private message me if you need to know...ty
Posts: 28

I would highly recommend finding a neurologist who has experience with occipital induced headaches. If you find one that actually performs the compression release surgical procedure...even better.

There is two doctors of which I would recommend reading about. One at john Hopkins, another at the Cleveland clinic. If u message me, it will remind me to find the links. Occipital decompression surgery along with some other procedures is still relatively new, but gaining recognition for lifetime headache sufferers.
Pedalspinner is offline   Reply With Quote