View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 11:42 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Update for Bryanna

Hi,
I just thought I would update on what is happening with me. I am still battling this sinus issue. Although it feels a little better, these last two days seem to have gotten worse again. I have been to a total of 4 ENT's and two Oral surgeons now. The ENT's are saying my sinuses are beautiful, I do not have a sinus problem. All of them have said that. I have had 4 ct scans and 1 MRI. Both of the oral surgeons say there is no problem with the extractions. They are friends, so I am thinking that the new one didn't want to step on the other one's toes. He didn't do much of a check up. I am going to try to go to the original oral surgeon one more time. But my symptoms are still there, the site still hurts sometimes, I am still getting pieces of bone out, I am still getting the sour taste that seems to be coming from the site. They say the site is completely healed and it wouldn't be coming from there. Also, my post nasal on that side feels like there is stuff in it and I still have a crusty nose. (And they say there is not a sinus problem!) i also have constant ringing in my left ear.it really feels like there is still something wrong. It has been 8 months now. My plan is to go back to the original oral surgeon and if he doesn't find anything than I need to find the very best oral surgeon that is good at figuring out what is going on. I am willing to go anywhere in the country for that. Bryanna, do you know anyone that could help me? I know you have suggested that the doctors talk to each other but how could they talk to each other when they don't think anything is wrong. Also, I am worried about how much radiation I could be having. Would an MRI show more? Isn't that less dangerous? I am sure the ENT would order one for me. I am so tired of living like this. I really want to feel normal again.
Angels31 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote