View Single Post
Old 07-17-2016, 06:53 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Thanks for all that!
I have the cardiologist ready for when I decide, so at least thats in the works.
I did have the tilt test and it was some kind of vasovagal thing. I don't have the report in front of me. I remember at the bottom it says cholinergic neuropathy. No one ever discussed this with me and was just told it was the reason why I have the symptoms I do. The neurologist at Columbia prescribed mestinon to see if it would help and it did not. Since she doesn't know the cause of my neuropathy and is not one to explain anything, I just see my local neurologist for pain management and now will have this cardiologist on board. I just need to find a pulmonoligst that understands autonomic neuropathy and what it does to the organs/lungs so I can try one thing at a time.

Does the florinef help with the foot pain from standing? I wonder if my blood would circulate better if I would have such pain everywhere still.
I don't think you'll have much improvement of foot pain from standing with Florinef. It works by increasing fluid retention, not circulation. It's the Midodrine that helps stop the blood from pooling in your feet...and it is more likely to help foot pain, if it is from this type of circulation problem.

If you think this is allergy related, then try the Singular. You will know in just a couple days at most. I personally don't see allergies "causing" autonomic dysfunction. It's not going to hurt to try the Singular. There are also OTC allergy meds like Zyrtec, etc.
en bloc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Healthgirl (07-21-2016)