View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 09:46 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I was dutifully going to PT before I was diagnosed. Even though I felt better immediately after it, my condition progressively worsened, until I could no longer walk. I had hip bursitis, foot drop, curling toes, color change, allodynia, damaged tendons, floppy ligaments, swelling and I was agonizingly cold-my feet were painful burning blocks of ice.

Being trapped on an aero bed in my den (plus living with agonizing stomach problems March 2015 )and at the same time learning I had a fairly large brain aneurysm was a game changer for me. I hope you won't be upset, but I thought since nobody was going to help me there was not much point in going on, so I refused to have brain surgery.

The CRPS diagnosis in May 2015 did not give me much hope since every doctor I saw offered me no effective treatment or much in the way of pain control. I started being dragged back to PT in a wheelchair with little improvement, that is until I started taking LDN, then things began to change for the better, but the biggest leap occurred when I was able to exercise in my friend's pool.

Based on my positive outcome I would encourage everyone with CRPS to try LDN, to get it whatever way possible and to go to Aqua Therapy. I feel grateful and blessed that the information I found on the internet enabled me to be walking on the 2 year anniversary of my accident.

The point of this post is that I agree with CRSPbe that you need medical treatment along with PT. For me that treatment was LDN.
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (07-18-2016), CRPSbe (07-18-2016), PurpleFoot721 (07-18-2016), zinnia (07-18-2016)