View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 12:14 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineD View Post
Hi slay2K,

I didn't have the fasciculation's, but I DID have the miniature electric shocks, that seemed to come from my head or neck.

They happened every minute or more, in a series, for years and years. And now they're GONE.

Now I have many other neurological problems but it wasn't until I read your post that I realized that my miniature electric shocks are gone.

I think they left because the area in my neck where they started is now 'unresponsive" in both nerve and muscle (dead).

Just 'relax' and enjoy the ride. You have something going on and medical science isn't at the point where it can clearly define what it is, slay2K.

I know you are afraid, as is normal. Fear is our worst enemy, but it can help us be persistent in our efforts to get answers.

Hugs, Elaine
Hi Elaine,

Thank you for sharing your experience and I'm sorry about things going unresponsive on your end. Your shocks seemed different in the sense that mine don't feel like they come from the neck or head -- they're just twitches like the fasciculations in my legs and elsewhere. Except a small percentage of the time and primarily in my abdominal areas they have some "electric power" to them that startles me and makes me wince.

You're right about being persistent. I am pretty determined to get to the bottom of this, one way or another.
slay2k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ElaineD (07-18-2016)