View Single Post
Old 07-18-2016, 07:40 PM

5 yr Member

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by janieg View Post
Hi Slay,

I don't know if this is good or bad news for you, but none of the symptoms you mention are unfamiliar to me. I have near-constant fasciculations in my legs, and the rest of my body is not immune to them, especially my back muscles.

Beyond that, I have widespread, "inappropriate" sensations that I describe as water dripping on me, feathers being dragged over my skin, socks being bunched up between my toes, stinging, zapping, burning, rushes, tightening in my temples, and the list goes on... And yes, my heart rate increases as well.

I strongly recommend you get some of this stuff to see if helps with the twitches. It definitely dialed mine back a good notch, but wasn't a complete cure. Still, it was a noticeable help and worth it. This is the generic version of a supplement called Slow-Mag.

I know you probably feel crazy with all the symptoms you're having, but trust me, you're completely normal here.

Hi janieg, thanks for that!

Out of curiosity what's your serum magnesium level showing? I've been at a steady 2.20 on a normal range of 1.5 - 2.5.

I have some "Natural Calm" magnesium citrate powder that is gluten-free / vegan / non-GMO. Haven't been taking it religiously because I'm not showing all that low in serum, and because I didn't wanna be high in magnesium since that can actually cause twitching.

It doesn't look like the one you posted is gluten free which may be a problem for me, so I wonder how different they are in function.

Please let me know how long it took before you noticed a relief in symptoms, and thank you again!
slay2k is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote