View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Default Fatigue Whine (and Cheese) for anyone wanting to whine...

I am going through a period of the dreaded fatigue. It is more than my usual fatigue. I am fine most mornings but by afternoon I feel as though I have been drugged. I can't seem to nap either. I was napping everyday in the morning but for some reason I can't do that anymore. I have not had fatigue this bad before. Well, maybe a few times but it didn't last long. This has been dragging on for a couple of months now. I don't know how to shake this fatigue feeling.

I also am dealing with more muscle fatigue and weakness. I don't think I am in a flare as I don't have the symptoms I normally get when in a flare. Muscle fatigue and weakness are somewhat normal for me just not this bad.

I saw my neuro a few weeks ago and I had no clinical symptoms of a flare. I also saw 3 other doctors for other issues and did ask about this fatigue. So, I am being followed by all these doctors and not one is able to determine the cause of the fatigue. I did have some blood work drawn last week, the week before, and I think the week before. (The ladies at the Lab now know me by name with all the blood work I have been getting lately).

How has your fatigue been? What do you do to combat it?
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote