View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 11:20 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default PCS symptoms, what kind of symptoms and feelings do you have?

i read many things about PCS, and the most common are symtoms like these:

headache's
dizziness ( lightheaded or vertigo )
fatigue or sleepiness
double or blurred vision
anxiety
irritability
depression
etc etc

Some people on this forum are feeling very suicidal and depressed, some have extreme headache's.. Some people have dizziness but more vertigo based and not lightheaded, some people still do their work/school, some can't do anything.. So theres is a lot variety of symptoms by each person.

The symptoms which I most have (for 6 months) are lightheaded dizziness, blurred vision and extreme fatique, every morning its a struggle to come out of bed and as the day passes (i work a lot with computers) i get a light headache, and pain around my left eye. When i'm stressed the dizziness seems to get worse. On a good day i work for 4 of 5 hours with some large breaks, on a bad day i can't get out of bed, don't work at all, and then i'm more sensetive for light and sound. I'm in a lucky position that i run my own company with 10 employees, they replace my work, still can pay the bills, and for now that works fine, but in the near future i have to be better and work 100% again, otherwise i will get into some serious problems!

I don't have suicide feelings or extreme depression like other people on this forum but i'm scared and have anxiety that it won't go away and that this is permanent..

my questions to you people are, what are youre symptons and feelings? do you still work or go to school? do also have good day's and bad day's? and what are youre expectations in the future and what kind of possible treatments do you consider?

again, i'm from europe, so sorry for my terrible english!

Last edited by applesap; 07-09-2007 at 11:46 AM.
applesap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote