View Single Post
Old 07-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Newly Joined

5 yr Member
Newly Joined

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeezyks View Post
Hello hubajube25: Welcome to NeuroTalk! I'm still pretty new here too. I don't really have any insight to offer you with regard to what you are experiencing. From my perspective, this is really a job for medical professionals. I did note that you wrote you saw your GP. Personally, I think if I were having the difficulty you describe, I would be thinking seriously about seeing a neurologist soon. (Perhaps this is the type of doctor you mentioned you'll be seeing in the next few months?) It seems hard to imagine that all of the difficulties you describe would be caused by a concussion so many years ago. But that's just my uneducated personal opinion.

It is true, I believe, that it can sometimes be difficult for physicians to figure out specifically what is causing something such as you're experiencing. I have a few things I experience that I have chosen not to pursue medically. They're not all that serious in my case. And I doubt a physician would be able to find anything definitive. However, from what you wrote, it sounds to me as though you're having some serious difficulty. I send you my best wishes for full recovery.
Thanks Skeezyks! Others share your concerns that it is more serious. It was tolerated before, but the last few episodes have me getting a bit more alarmed than I cared for in the past. Good luck to you and I wish you the best in health. Take care!
hubajube25 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote