View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 07:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleFoot721 View Post
Well, things are not going so good. After trying to place some weight on my foot Saturday night in to Sunday afternoon, my pain levels went back up. I do not know if I over did it one of these days, or if it was just a coincidence that my pain levels were down for these two days.

My representative does not seem to know what to do as a result of the increase in pain. I find it kind of strange that I go for a week long trial with a device that has three programs and seven levels for each program, but my representative does not want to move past program one, level six, which is one step above where I started. Here it is, day five of a week long trial and my PM, who finally called me back last night, told me to turn the unit off entirely. I do not feel that only trying two settings on a unit that has many more settings is a proper trial, but maybe they have their reasons.
I think that they set it on a special program, and it has to work on that, if it doesn't you aren't a good candidate. I think that's how it goes here as well. You either respond to the theory of it working, or you don't.

Is it totally implanted yet? I gather not. Be wary of infections in that case. Slightest raise in temperature, or it going red at the site: be at your doctor!
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (07-20-2016), ger715 (07-22-2016), PurpleFoot721 (07-20-2016), RSD ME (07-26-2016), St George 2013 (07-21-2016), zinnia (07-23-2016)