View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 11:51 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinJane View Post
Thanks for everyones input. I am going back to Dr. Togut next week. I had started therapy last week but found myself in more pain. I canceled todays session but my doctor said to keep at it. I am very lucky to have had so many years of no pain. I can understand why people do not come back on the site. You are so happy to feel better and feel guilty at the same time. In the past I have met a great bunch of people on the site who offer great support. This is a very difficult condition with not alot of help or informed people. It is hard to live a normal daily live and not let it interfere. Thanks, Linda
Linda, I am not a Dr, Nurse or PT... however in my personal opinion the no pain, no gain attitude could be causing your body irreparable harm. God knows you do not want to end up in the same position as you were in and maybe since it is only a week till you see Dr T, that you could possibly hold off your sessions till than. Like I said this is only my opinion as to what I would do and as of late I have been trying to obey what my body has been telling me to do ! Wish I could say something that would and could help you, though sure you have been through the ups~N~downs of this before I ever even knew what the letters TOS stood for.

Mark~n~Goober

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

Last edited by DDayMBB; 07-09-2007 at 11:52 AM. Reason: an oops as usual <go figure>
DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote