Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 06:51 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

Thank you
I can't believe it's been a year already either.

I got a call back from the secretary at my pdoc's office telling me she won't be in until Monday, but the covering NP said I need to be evaluated. So I could go to the ER or accept the next available appointment with my pdoc on Wednesday. lol. Those are two vastly different options aren't they? My pdoc is in the office on Monday, and I'm sure she will call me.

I have no intention of letting things get to the point where a trip to the ER or psych ward becomes necessary. There's no point in seeing a different NP right now because my med plan is complicated and I'd just be telling her what my pdoc would recommend. If this situation hasn't improved by tomorrow, I will raise my dose of gabapentin, which is what she would tell me to do.

Yesterday I called to see when we'd be reimbursed for the money that was stolen. I went down a few rabbit holes trying to get the right person on the phone, but in the end was told we would get our money back sometime between today and Tuesday. I hope that's true.

I finally went to the BR but had to use everything in the arsenal to do it because oral laxatives alone weren't working. Unfortunately the show's not over because I didn't get great results. Hopefully the oral meds will be enough now though.

Ordinarily I'd be putting laundry in right now, but I know that I'm going to need to go back to sleep once I take that seroquel. I hope that I'll be able to get my wash done when I get up. For once I don't have any errands to run.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-22-2016), Dmom3005 (07-22-2016), Mari (07-22-2016), mymorgy (07-23-2016)