View Single Post
Old 07-09-2007, 02:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm thirty-one weeks right now; my due date is September 7. My biggest problem at this point is keeping the pain managable enough that I can care for my five year old, and that is becoming more difficult as time passes. My husband has been very supportive and helps as much as he can. I do have both neurological and arterial components of TOS, which makes it all that much more difficult to sleep at night and do things around the house that I'd like to do. Sleeping has become such a painful thing for me that I actually dread going to bed at night; I have tried different pillows, different positions, and even trying to sleep on the couch. My bed is brand-new, we bought it just over a year ago at the suggestion of one of my docs, so the matress is not a problem. My five year old was born a day late and I pushed for over two and a half hours before he was born; my fear right now is causing more damage the the plexus than has already been done, and from the research I've done, that is a very likely possibility. My OB doesn't seemed concerned with that possibilty, but he isn't the one that will ultimatley feel the effects (literally) of that view. I would like to discuss the possibilty of an early scheduled induction or c-section (though I'd like to avoid that if possible) and I'm just not sure how to bring it up.
Ruperts_mom23 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote