View Single Post
Old 07-25-2016, 10:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Stress relief

Hi Angel...thought I would mention that I had a few of the symptoms you are describing in your post. I was having night sweats and the hunger issues and the buzzing/vibration in my chest before I came down with the full body burning issues...and that led to Small Fiber Neuropathy.

My advice is to try and calm your sympathetic nervous system down. There are many ways to do that which you can read about with a simple google search. Meditation, mild excercise, socializing,etc. But you have to try and let your SNS calm down and start letting it recover and heal before irreparable damage occurs. I believe this is one reason I have come down with burning feet and hands and other nervous system issues.

I can say drugs did help me calm down but that is between you and your docs...think Klonipin and even gabapentin but this talk for your docs...also look at neuro protective agents...once again google...that can help also.

The people on this board are great and they can be a great resource so use them as you can.

Sven
Sven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote