Thread: ssdi long form
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 12:01 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

the long form was very long but it helped that i keep a daily log of all my dr appts, pain levels and meds that i take. i also have been seeing my drs and taking my meds on a regular basis since i have been diagnosed with rsd. i was initally on temp disability then on permanent and then was required to go through a full review again earlier this year. my drs were also required to submit reports to disability. even though i am still unable to work because of my rsd and anxiety and depression i was still stressed out by the going through the process again but with the support and help from my family and drs and friends here at NT i survived the process again was told that my disability would conitnue but was not told for how long and that i would be reviewed again from time to time. i try not to think about it until it happens and continue to keep a calendar of my drs appts and pain as well as seeing my drs and taking my meds regularly. its not easy not to get stressed but i try to remind myself that stress will only cause my rsd to flare up and increase my anxiety and depression so i try to take things one day at a time. i hope that if you are applying that you hear back soon with good results. i am sorry i didn't respond sooner with an update but i have been in the hospital recently and have been having some family issues that have been taking up most of my time right now.my hands are starting to swell up so i am gong to say goodnight to all. take care my friends and i hope you sleep well.
"Thanks for this!" says:
echoes long ago (07-26-2016)