View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 06:39 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

I did some more reading on the those forums, and a few people suggested having a "cheat day" to get the weight loss going again. After 2 weeks without any sugar or bread, that was all the excuse I needed to be bad…

I caved easily and ordered a pizza! My husband had pepperoni and sausage on his half, I had my half with no cheese (I don't eat it) and mushrooms and green peppers. I ate my whole half, and enjoyed every bite! Then I ate a chocolate pop tart! Real chocolate with real sugar! I figured if I was going to be bad, I may as well be really bad

I do not feel guilty. I'm not weighing myself today. I will give it a couple of days to see if things even out. I planned on extending phase 1. I had already lost 7 lbs, but after binging it will be like starting over.

It's back to the strict diet this morning. I made a salad yesterday, and cooked up a batch of turkey bacon. I defrosted a pork tenderloin that we will be having for dinner tonight. I'll likely be having broccoli with it, but there is leftover rice pilaf in the fridge for my husband.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-26-2016), Dmom3005 (07-26-2016)