Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 08:23 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

It's unfortunate that you can relate Donna. It must have been especially difficult to deal with that when you needed money for things for your kids

Bizi,
I know my husband is abusive. I have to be careful how and when I assert myself. He has a bad temper and a slanted view of reality. I don't want to instigate a larger argument and put a bullseye on my back, but sometimes I do speak up. I just have to pick my battles… even if I know I'm going to lose them.

I've taken Wellbutrin before, it doesn't work for me, and it induces mania pretty quickly.
I've taken Zoloft several times in the past for depression and once for OCD. It's effective, but I guess I can only be take it for very short periods of time because it induces hypomania, and in some cases mania. But that was before I totally lost my ****, and when I was on a lot of other drugs that zombified me. The effect could be more profound now, and that's the concern.

I'm interested in what my pdoc's input will be tomorrow, and what she's going to recommend. I think she's going to hold off on changing or adding any meds at this point to wait and see how things develop.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-26-2016), Dmom3005 (07-26-2016), mymorgy (07-26-2016)