Thread: LDN and pain
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2016, 10:57 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default LDN and pain

hi there

I have been trying LDN for pain. I have severe neuropathic pain and fibromyalgia. The first time I started at 1.5 milligrams and had no problems with the medication. I started to sleep better and I had a reduction in headaches. I then doubled the dose to 3 milligrams and my body exploded with pain. It felt neuropathic and reminded me how I felt coming off an opiate a while back. I should mention I'm on no opiates now but was for 2.5 years.

I stopped immediately and had a break. I then began at .5mg and slowly increased the dose by .5mg every 10 days. Last night I increased to 1.5. Again I'm experiencing pain so severe that I think I will have to stop. This is very upsetting for me, my neuropathic pain has been largely treatment resistant and this was the last drug available to me in New Zealand.

I don't really know what to do and I guess I wondered if anyone else has had an experience like mine. All the research that I have seen has not mentioned anything like this. If anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. I had such high hopes for this medication.

Last edited by indigo; 07-26-2016 at 11:36 PM.
indigo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (08-01-2016)