View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 01:50 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by en bloc View Post
MAT,

I posted the different patterns when your ANA first became positive. And yes, Nucleolar is associated with Scleroderma...but also polymyositis.

I do actually know someone from Sjogren's World forum that had both Scleroderma and Sjogren's. He no longer posts there, but he tested positive with lip biopsy and all the scleroderma tests. The most common symptom of scleroderma is the thickening of skin.

You have never mentioned any skin thickening. Is this an issue for you? What about muscle weakness??

Here is a Wiki post on Polymyositis. See if anything rings a bell for you.

Polymyositis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Just checked out your Polymyositis link. I don't think so but I might have the slower onset one. I do find it almost impossible to rise from sitting position often and have many of the symptoms but not the associated problems in neck and shoulders. And nowhere does it mention peripheral neuropathy - my most problematic symtom. Thanks though - very interesting to learn about it and not ruling it out yet!

Sjögren’s, Hashimoto’s and Systemic Sclerosis with Raynaud’s, Erythromelagia and small fibre polyneuropathy, GI problems top to tail, degenerative disc disease and possible additional autoimmune diseases
MAT52 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (07-28-2016)