View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:24 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I tell you I can't seem to catch a break with whatever is going on... I ended up getting rushed to the hospital last night thanks to a major choking fit, I couldn't move air hardly at all and was breathing with the belly rather than the lungs as my mother put it. I thought for sure I was having an allergic reaction to something as the skin on my chest and back was burning like crazy... I mean felt like a terrible sunburn. Either way off to the hospital we go...

Come to find out it wasn't an allergic reaction but an MS flare combining it's timing with early onset of pneumonia. Wonderful just what I needed in the middle of a heat wave . Either way I got back home again this morning as there really wasn't much they could do, the pneumonia isn't bad enough to really warrant spending time in the hospital, and thanks to my multitude of drug allergies there was nothing they could do about the MS flare. Though I did get enjoy the morgue like coolness of the place. And I also got prescribed a bright shiny set of epipens given my list of allergies and hypersensitivity that has been going on lately the admitting doctor thought it prudent that I have something in case it really had been an allergic reaction and not just a storm of bad luck.

So here's keeping fingers crossed that I have now passed through the worst of it and the pneumonia will stave off from getting any worse and just get better from here on out. At least I'm already taking the same antibiotics that they would have given me anyways. And the trip also awarded me with the knowledge that my heart is healthy, and I don't have a thyroid problem, and my kidney's are back to full function and the kidney infection is clearing up nicely. Talk about getting checked out tip to tail .

Sorry to have over taken your thread... I really do still have my whines about the heat though... I want snow!!!!!!!
doydie (07-27-2016), ger715 (07-29-2016), tkrik (07-28-2016)