View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 10:25 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Thanks for the thought Gerri. My bed is a double and his is a queen. He doesn't like my length plus I don't know what the cat would do if he were in my bed. She is so used to sleeping with me. Mine is a sleep number and I have tried to get him to take a nap in mine just to see how wonderful it is. He will say he is ready to go get one but then when the time comes it's a no go. Our daughter and I have talked about just putting his bed on the frame we have in storage, he used to be normal and have a bed the normal way. But he overheard it and said if we do it that he would take it off. Now I don't know if he would in the shape he is now or not.

The cT scan showed a big abscess where the gall bladder was. So it is going to be drained tomorrow in out patient. I hope he will be admitted afterward. Now who will drain it is still a question. I called the surgeons office today and the nurse said we should have called them instead of have our family doc see him. I couldn't get them to understand we had this appointment already set up, I didn't call him instead. So when our family doc called us today to let us know the result and what he was going to do, I told him I had called the surgeons office and what they had said. So I strongly urged him to let them know what is going on. so he is going to do that tomorrow. As far as my stress test, maybe they should just scan me now, I am under enough stress! One stress test I had done was on the day that my daughter's labor was induced. So I drove straight from the stress test to Lexington, Ky and got there in time to see her being born.

My husband has not had one day, one hour, one minute, one second that wasn't in pain of some kind since his diagnosis of ulcerative colitis last April and he had been having severe diarrhea for a couple of months. Then 2 months ago the ileostomy and now last Tuesday the gallbladder and now this. What with his Parkinson's he is really aging.

OK, my cry is over with.

doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ger715 (07-28-2016), PamelaJune (07-30-2016), Starznight (07-28-2016)