View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 02:05 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I loved taking history courses! I even have an associates degree in history , though I was working on my bachelor's in psychology before MS struck me down. I really thought the two of them paired well, along with a few courses in anthropology, you can start to understand the "human condition".

But I almost completely forgot about Highlights, and Ranger Rick! Great magazines when growing up. And the Little Golden Books, which are they still making those? I've a nearly 5 year old grandson who might be ready for them if they are. Very easy for young readers to read even if they occasionally had longer words. Although I will be honest, if we're including magazines in our favorites growing up... MAD magazine was the greatest literature of all time I mean come on Spy vs. Spy! It was totally worth the month long waits between publishing. My brother and I both loved it though we would constantly fight over who got to read it first.
tkrik (07-28-2016)