Thread: My New Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 07:53 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member

My pdoc was in agreement that I did have a mixed episode… I missed it because I didn't experience much psychomotor agitation this time, like cleaning the walls, etc.

She thinks I'm experiencing mild depression. It's hard to tell how bad it is because I'm sick and my husband has ben being such an ***hole. I'm going to cut the 50mg daytime dose of seroquel down to 25mg, which means I'm going to have to cut those small coated pills in quarters, and that will be a big challenge since I already have a hard time cutting them in half evenly without crushing them, and my "good" pill cutter is on its last legs.
She doesn't want to make any other changes yet.

I was told to call the gastro yesterday to make a follow up appointment with my doctor or the NP. They wanted to give me an appointment in October!!! I explained to the receptionist that I was given samples of a med that I can't afford that would run out in 19 days, and that was not acceptable, so she referred me to a medical assistant. I let her know what was going on with me, and reminded her that no one has examined me. She pretty much blew that off, but I did get a follow up appointment with the NP on August 2nd.

My pdoc wanted me to go to the hospital. We compromised, and I promised I would go to the ER if it became a real emergency, and that if things didn't improve by today, I would go see my PCP who will actually examine me. He doesn't take things like this lightly. My pdoc wants me to switch gastro practices.

I'm so bloated and my stomach is so distended I literally look like I'm pregnant- like 7-9 months pregnant. Yesterday I was in a lot of pain, and walking made it worse. I had an elevated temp of 99.7 degrees, but thankfully it didn't rise above that.
The pain is a little better this morning, but I haven't eaten yet. My abdomen is hard now, which is not a good thing.
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-28-2016), Dmom3005 (07-28-2016), Mari (07-28-2016), mymorgy (07-31-2016)