View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 09:13 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
There was a point that I would have said yes to IVIG in a second and was very angry that not one of my doctors would try it for me. I have full body neuropathy and high ANA, they even all suspect its autoimmune, but can't figure out what, so say sjogrens because my eyes are so dry and my lip biopsy came up borderline.
Anyway, being that I am able to function (things are far from easy), I've stopped thinking about it. I'm also on a Facebook group where some people report that the side effects were too much to handle. There are people it helps, but I don't hear people raving about it. On the other hand it seems that when some people find the right meds, they are quite improved, claiming they couldn't live without them. I know that's not an answer, and I have not found anything to solve my problems either.

I would try it if it my pain was requiring me to take narcotics all day though.
Hi Healthgirl,

Thanks for the reply.

My full body neuropathy has calmed down alot, but i seem to get in places that i didn't before which is becoming uncomfortable. I don't know if i should try the IVIG to see if it helps. I am worried if it is progressing but just can't be sure as neuro seems to think it is old damage ramping up...??
LouLou1978 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote