View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 01:49 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

B2Y - Hi!!! I miss your posts. As I have always said, you have a way of making something ordinary into something extraordinary! I think about that every time I think my life is boring. I think about viewing normal things they way you would view them. It always makes me smile and think of you. Anyhow, I had never heard of "Gone Away Lake" before. I just google it and it sounds like a great book!!!

Doydie - We had Highlights too!!! Those were great magazines. Books and reading were always important in our house when I was growing up too.

Starz - You're so funny! MAD Magazine was one of my brothers favorite magazine. He would save up his allowance and whatever other money he got and buy the magazines. We all read them.

Kicker - I love "Harold and the Purple Crayon" and wish I had that one here at my house to read to my grandson. I loved Harold's imagination. Such a cool book. I also forgot about the Little Princess. That's a good one too.

All these great book ideas makes me want to head to the used bookstore and start a little library for my grandson. He is going to be a reader. At 19-months, he can identify about 1/2 of the letters of the alphabet. It's just crazy. So, I need to hustle on getting a little library of kids books going.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Starznight (07-28-2016)