View Single Post
Old 07-28-2016, 11:25 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Lightbulb energy level higher (Sorry if this is long)

I take the meds about the same time--10:30 or 11:00 pm (Risperdal, Klonopin 2.5, Gabapentin, Verapamil

=-=-=
After not sleeping for more than 24 hours, with the Ambien I slept four hours.

Even so, my energy is high:

1. I was talking a mile a minute with tdoc but I was focused and not jumping around. She asked for clarification twice.

2. I have been shopping for back to school stuff like I usually do but I think I might be a little bit over budget and buying things I do not necessarily need --
like spending a lot of time at the mall: throws for cool weather, jewlery on clearance, extra infinity scarves (We can wear them here in Oct when it is
cool but not cool enough for huge sweaters)

3. I went to the craft store Michaels for a reasonable errand but while there I spent over 100 dollars on drawing supplies and books because off and on I have considered a drawing class.
Tonight I figured I do not need a class -- I can learn via Youtube and via the books.

4. I spoke to a student via phone while sitting in a the car in a drive thru line for food. I was much more focused than usual and took notes for a letter that he wants me to write for him. I felt "on" -- not depressed/too unfocused/tired/brain fogged.

5. Tonight at home I learned in one minute how to connect my phone to Bluetooth.
Then I did more techie things with my phone (downloaded music, made playlists) that I am usually too low energy to handle and end up ignoring / putting off.

=-=-=-
I got in a fight with Hubby because he was being an jerk.
OH, Wait,
that is usual / normal.

M
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (07-29-2016), Dmom3005 (07-29-2016), mymorgy (07-30-2016), OhKay (07-29-2016)